Squared Corporate Sponsorship Information
We need your help to fund the creation of the book - we are putting in a lot of our own time and money but we cannot cover the entire cost alone. In exchange for sponsorship we (Demelza and ourselves) can offer a fairly high level of local exposure, depending on sponsorship level.
We would welcome the opportunity to talk to local businesses either in person or over the phone to talk more about this project - both how they can help us and how we can help them.
You will fine more info below, but please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call on 01227 785022.
SOME ADDITIONAL HIGH-LEVEL DETAILS:
- I'm looking for pledges of sponsorship during July
- I will probably be sending invoices out for the sponsorship in August
- The photography and book design will be done in July / August
- There will be a drinks reception / book launch at the Marlowe for corporate sponsors on the 27th of September. This will basically be a networking event with free drinks. It will be held 5:30pm-7:30pm so people can come straight from the office.
£100 - 'SPONSOR'
You will get:
- A signed, first edition copy of the book or a framed print of a street of your choice
- You logo on the sponsors page of the book
- An invite to the drinks reception
£500 (OR £300 WITHOUT INSTALLATION, SEE BELOW) - 'MAJOR SPONSOR'
Limited to one per profession and one per street (see below) - you will get:
- All of the above, plus;
- Logo and thanks on ‘Canterbury Squared’ and Demelza Hospice social media marketing via Twitter and Facebook (a combination of 20,000 followers and growing)
- Opportunity to have promotional items / marketing material at the drinks reception (hence one per profession – we can’t have two accountants with marketing at the same event)
- An art installation for you reception / office / shop / restaurant / etc of your chosen street or landmark, printed on 9 x 30cm square aluminium board s- these pieces will be unique pieces so one per street will be available
- Your company logo will feature on the ‘major sponsors’ page in the project book (there will be less of these on the page so each will be more prominent).
B2B businesses will probably get more out of the drinks reception, B2C businesses will probably get more out of the social media exposure, but all exposure is good when in association with a great local charity like Demelza.
£[secret!] - 'MAIN SPONSOR'
One available for the whole project - you will get: SOLD OUT, SORRY
- All of the above, plus;
- Your logo on the front cover of the book
- You will get a full page company bio in the book
- Your logo will feature on all 6x4 postcards (sold to the public through a parallel kickstarter project)
- Upgrade to art installation on wooden board