One to One 6-Week training course
We offer expert training for all levels of photographer, from the complete beginner to the experienced natural light photographer looking to make the jump to studio photography.
Our training is offered one to one, so you will get the most out of your time and the syllabus can be customised to your needs.
The training will be made up of two hour sessions, one per week over a 6 week period. These can take place any time during office hours Monday to Friday or as a 7pm-9pm evening session 7 days a week.
Subjects can include:
- Basic camera use
- The exposure triangle
- Properties of light
- Studio lighting basics
- Light modifiers
- Purchasing advice
- Styles of lighting
- How to light:
- Working with studio backgrounds
- Photoshop & lightroom basics
- Advanced portrait retouching
- Anything else you wish to learn - just ask!
One to One 6-Week training package - £499
Your fee includes use of our studio equipment, however if you have your own please feel free to bring it as you will get the most out of your training that way. We will supply models at no extra charge, however if you have a family member or friend that is willing, it can be less intimidating, and more rewarding to work with someone you know.
Two hour single-subject intensive - £99
Don't need a 6-week course but do need a two hour intensive on single subject? You can pick a subject to cover in detail during a single two hour session. Examples include:
- You know studio lighting well but want to get familiar with and try out our equipment before renting the studio
- You are already an experienced studio shooter, but want to know how light a new type of subject, such as headshots
- You just want to try out a range of different lighting modifiers to help with a purchasing decision
Please contact us to discuss your requirements