Pet Photoshoot - £99
Pets are our best friends at times, so why not treat yours to a photoshoot? Our photographer will capture a brilliant picture of your furry, feathered or scaly friend that you can cherish forever. Show everyone just how much you love your pet with a Pet Photoshoot.
With this photoshoot you will receive a complimentary A4 framed print of your favourite image, and you can purchase additional prints at an extra cost if you want to and fill your home with lovely images of your buddy! The photographer will work with you to bring out your pet’s personality so he can achieve the very best photographs. We can photograph your pet on their own, with your children, or with the whole family.
- Phone Consultation prior to shoot
- A portrait session for your pet
- Viewing & Ordering Session
- Complimentary framed A4 print
- Refreshments Throughout
What happens on the day?
This session will last approximately 60 min. When you arrive at the studio you will be offered refreshments and have the chance to get to know your photographer before your pet and anyone who wants to be involved steps onto the photographic set and enjoys their photo shoot!
During the session you will be able to track the images on a computer screen, this helps you and your photographer to work together towards images that you will adore!
Our sessions are designed to be relaxed and enjoyable. We are big believers in the idea that in order to look good you need to feel good and that is primary our responsibility; we will do all we can to make sure everybody feels comfortable and enjoys the session.
After the shoot we will arrange a convenient appointment for your Viewing & Ordering Session (usually about 1 week later) where you will be able to choose your images!
Planning your session
- If you have any specific ideas you would like to try, please let us know! Pinterest is a great source of inspiration.
- If you would like a prop or blanket for your animal, please bring it with you.
- Make sure your pet has gone to the bathroom before being brought into the studio. This will prevent accidents and help keep anxious pets at ease.
- Bring a supply of treats or a favorite toy for your pet just in case - animal cooperation is critical for good photos
- We recommend for everyone to wear something that they would be happy to be photographed in (even if they are not planning to be photographed) just in case they want to get involved with the shoot! You may change your mind once you are here and then regret not doing your hair etc.